Sunday, January 17, 2010

In search of light


I have spent this weekend watching the light fall, bounce, reach, hightlight, shadow, and illuminate.

LIFE LESSON: Makes one wonder if you shine a little light in someone's life, who else will it in turn fall, bounce, reach, highlight, shadow or illuminate?

I am completely looking at light and it's relation to things differently. It makes watching a movie difficult as I am watching the lighting and the compostion more than following the story. But then the lighting and the compostion tell the story sometimes more so than the words.

I have been toying with the idea of blogging my findings on this journey in search of light, photography and life's application. If only to talk to myself (not that I need a blog to do that) but somewhere to capture my lessons, my growth and my struggles.

Looks like I made it a reality! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment